Tone generator software with two generators
RedCrab SonoG description
RedCrab SonoG is a tone generator software with two stand-alone generators.
SonoG can generate different wave forms, like sine, square, puls or sawtooth at the selected frequency.
SonoG supports tone-burst, modulation, sweep and DTMF pulse.
RedCrab SonoG is freeware.
*) Quality and upper frequency limit depends on the sound adapter of the PC.
- Sinus 1Hz - 20kHz
- Rectangle signal 1Hz - 20kHz *)
- Pulse signal, 1Hz - 20kHz *). The duration of the pulse in% to the period is adjustable.
- Sawtooth signal, 1Hz - 20kHz *). The duration of the rise time is adjustable.
- Tone burst, 1Hz - 20 kHz *). Four active periods, four periods break.
- Frequency sweep of sine signals.
- Modulation of sine signals.
- Frequency direct input via keypad.
- Stepless frequency adjustment with knobs (coarse, fine)
- DTMF signals for testing telecommunication decoders.